Well its been a month since I've been on here so I figured I would post a short blog tonight since there isn't much to update you all on!! I hope this post finds everyone healthy! Seems like cold bugs have been going around and I've been doing my best to stay away from it! So far so good! Brian has stayed healthy so far too! He has been away though for the past two weeks and we have one more week to go!
Brian has been out in the desert for land warfare training! They have been out in southeast California so its been just Dexi and I here at home! He is doing well and luckily he has had cell phone service so we have been able to talk everyday which makes it a lot easier! He has been working long days into the night though so he will be pretty spent by the time he gets home! He is supposed to get word on where and when his next deployment will be by the end of the week so it will be nice to know soon! I will let you all know when we hear when he will deploy! We would like to know soon so that we can start planning a pre-deployment vacation for the two of us. We have been talking about going to Ireland for some time now so we hope to make it over to Europe before he leaves for a nice getaway!
Brian was able to get away for one night this past Saturday to go to a friend's wedding with me in Dana Point, CA. He used his powerful persuasion skills to talk his chief into giving him a half-day off to go with me so that was a lot of fun! My friend Stacey whom I played soccer with at OSU got married this past weekend and had a beautiful beach wedding! Brian had to be back at 8am the next morning though so it was very short-lived but of course really good to see each other! I posted a picture from the wedding!
Other than that not too much going on! I have just been working and playing a lot of soccer since Brian left! I have been playing 3-4 games a week so that's been fun! My dad and brother are coming to visit us next weekend so I am excited to see them! We are gonna try to get a game of golf in and other than that just chill out! My brother has been recovering from his surgery earlier this month and is doing well! The surgery went really well and now he is doing physical therapy a couple times a week! It will be good to see you guys soon!! My sister finally made the move to Boulder, Colorado this past weekend too so one of these days I will be excited to go visit! Her and her boyfriend will be house hunting but luckily have temporary housing for 30 days until they find something!
This is gonna be a short post! I hope to give an update very soon though on when deployment will happen! Take care everybody! We miss you all =)
No comments:
Post a Comment